Confirmation of Award Letter
The University of Wales offers graduates the option of obtaining a Confirmation of Award letter on official University of Wales high quality 160gsm headed paper.
The Confirmation of Award letter will confirm the following information (where applicable) in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998:
- Full Student Name (during time of study)
- Date of Birth
- University Student Number or HESA ID (13 Digits long)
- Programme of Study/Title of Course
- Awarding Body of Qualification
- Teaching Institution/Campus where study took place
- Award Attained
- Classification of Award
- Date Admitted to Award
- Any other information (where applicable)
This service is available for graduates of the University of Wales only. Third party requests for verification of a University of Wales award should be made by email to email@example.com including signed consent from graduate that details be released.
If there are any queries arising from your application then we will contact you by email to confirm details of query and request further information where necessary.
If you have any query please contact the Registry on 02920 376999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org