Certified Copies of Degree Certificate and Transcript / Diploma Supplement
This service is available to University of Wales’ graduates who are seeking to have copies of their original certificate and/or transcript/diploma supplement certified as authentic, in order to submit by post to a third party for verification purposes.
Please note that if you are applying to the World Education Services (WES) then all documents are now verified and issued electronically. Please email copies of your original documents in PDF format to email@example.com confirming WES reference number.
- If you require verification of the authenticity of your documents to be sent by email only then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further guidance.
- Please note you can only apply for certified copies once you have graduated and have the original documents in your possession.
- If you do not have your original documents and require a replacement then please reapply via University of Wales Graduate Services.
- Please ensure that you upload clear scans of your documents.
- Certified Copies of the documents will take approximately 7-10 working days to be produced and dispatched by post, subject to query.
Please note that we can only certify documents issued by the University of Wales. If you received a transcript directly from the institution at which you studied then you will need to apply to them for verification of this document for issue to third party.
If there are any queries arising from your application then we will contact you by email to confirm details of query and request further information where necessary.
If you have any query please contact the Registry on 02920 376999 or email email@example.com