Replacement Transcript / Diploma Supplement
A replacement transcript or diploma supplement confirming all details of course completed can be produced for graduates of the University of Wales who completed their studies at a Collaborative Centre after 2008.
- The replacement transcript will show the same information as the original but will be marked as a replacement and will be authorised by the Vice Chancellor.
- Prior to 2008 transcripts were only issued on request therefore please be aware that details held by the University of Wales are limited and a full transcript may not be available.
Please note the University of Wales does not issue transcripts for graduates who completed their studies at the following institutions in Wales:
- Aberystwyth University
- Bangor University
- Cardiff University (included College of Medicine)
- Cardiff Metropolitan University (formerly UWIC)
- Glyndwr University (formerly NEWI)
- Swansea University
- University of Wales, Newport (now University of South Wales)
- University of Wales Trinity Saint David (Formerly Trinity College and Swansea Metropolitan University)
Please click link to access the relevant website for further information on how to obtain transcript, if available from your period of study.
If there are any queries arising from your application then we will contact you by email to confirm details of query and request further information where necessary.
If you have any query please contact Graduate Services on 02920 376999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.